Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 42

Thread: Please meet Luca Noel

  1. #31
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree Susanne, She is very special

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thank God daily for bringing her into my life [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AWWWWWWWW That brings the biggest warmest smile to my heart!!!
    HUGS YOU BOTH!!!!

  4. #34
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How about an update on the lil' feller?

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Coming right up!!!
    I had the feeling that I was boring everyone but sis so I stopped talking 'bout my lil butterfly.

    Ok, Luca is still in ICU but in another room, its a room for the BIG PREEMIES*lol*
    He is off of the IV's, only thing he still has is a feeding tube thru his nose to his stomach which will be removed soon, so we hope, since he is drinking his bottle nicely. He is still hooked up to a monitor cause he forgets to breathe sometimes which is nothing to worry about so the doctors say. He gets coffeine to help his lungs.
    He weighs 2060 Gramms and is growing, too. He is doing alright, yet we don't know if his dramatic start into this world caused any damage. All prayers are still welcomed and needed!
    Thanks*S
    IMG 0345

  6. #36
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OH You gotta show this one too...well I mean I'm going to cause its so freaking adorable AND I know how tired you are from work so...
    Bild

    So sweet to see him smiling in his sleep and that preemie outfit swallowing him up!!!
    HUGS!!!

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you sis!!!
    You would love to watch him, as soon as you start talking with him he smiles*L

  8. #38
    HB Forum Owner Canadian Chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2003
    Posts
    1,487
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OHMYGOSH look at that smile!
    Susanne he is just so adorable!
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Aaaaaaaaw, thank you!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    I must admit that I sometimes share a tear when I see him like that, it just touches my heart,...

  10. #40
    HB Forum Owner Canadian Chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2003
    Posts
    1,487
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •